CSM Karl Duffield sent me this photograph from 1992. Help me out with the identification of some of the officers.
I know that CSM Karl Duffield is far right and LTC Kirk Durante in far left, front row, kneeling.
3 comments:
Norman Gray
said...
You mention the 3rd and 4th Battalions but what about the 2nd battalion? I served with A Company, 2nd Battalion 17th Infantry Light Ft. Richardson Alaska during the same time period. We had the same buffalo crest as well. wouldn't they be part of this.
When I started this, I wanted to make it just the guys from Ft Ord from 3-17 and 4-17 (1984-1993.) I have created another page for your "Arctic Light" studs:
http://arcticbuffalo.blogspot.com/
There's not as much on it, but maybe you can post some items?
"Truth and Courage!" Don Shook (deshook@7thinfantry.com)
I served with CSM Duffield in 1976 when we were in the 3rd ID. He was my platoon sergeant when I was the Recom Platoon leader. Do you know how I can contact him please?
3 comments:
You mention the 3rd and 4th Battalions but what about the 2nd battalion? I served with A Company, 2nd Battalion 17th Infantry Light Ft. Richardson Alaska during the same time period. We had the same buffalo crest as well. wouldn't they be part of this.
Norman,
When I started this, I wanted to make it just the guys from Ft Ord from 3-17 and 4-17 (1984-1993.) I have created another page for your "Arctic Light" studs:
http://arcticbuffalo.blogspot.com/
There's not as much on it, but maybe you can post some items?
"Truth and Courage!"
Don Shook
(deshook@7thinfantry.com)
Hello,
I served with CSM Duffield in 1976 when we were in the 3rd ID. He was my platoon sergeant when I was the Recom Platoon leader. Do you know how I can contact him please?
Thanks,
Dale Fletcher
Us Army Retired
Dale@coachfletch.com
Post a Comment