
Jeff Dintleman (Right) was and is one of my closest buddies from my Buffalo Days at Ft Ord. He wasn't part of the original COHORT group from 84, but he got to Ord in late 86, early 87 I believe. I can remember his cherry ass when he was assigned to Bravo Company and he made the mistake of wearing an Airborne T-shirt (without being winged) that he purchased at Benning in Basic in front of newly winged Ranger Scout Rob Mullins ... LOL
I've talked with Jeff for years and had the pleasure of seeing him at the 2004 17th Infantry Regiment Reunion in San Francisco .. we had a great time along with all the other Light Buffalo that attended (Including Ranger Mullins) He couldn't say shit to "Ranger Jeff" this time. You need to work on those land nav skills troop for future road trips ;)
Jeff is down in Mississippi getting ready to deploy to A'stan in the near future serving with the 41st Infantry (7th ID, enhanced Separate Brigade) where I know he'll continue to shine in true lightfighter fashion.
4 comments:
Dintleman - you stud...
hey man - where are you... right now?
rds
Brother Dintleman is down in the great state of Mississippi for some training before heading to the A'stan .. You know me brother Jeff, I never pay close attention to detail so where exactly in Mississippi are you?
Shook Out ...
Hey guys, I'd like to know where ol Dintlemen is as well. I remember a crazy road trip I took with Jeff and John Smith up to Oregan to see Jeff's parents probably in 1988 sometime. Driving that crappy red camaro he used to hot rod around base!
Mark Steele
Post a Comment