Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thank you Randy

Randy Sibley forced me to start this Blog bullshit ... Like I have a lot of extra time on my hands? Well maybe this is something that we can incorporate into the new webpage. Sibley, I hate you .... Scout Bastard.

I still will never forgive you for not getting that picture of me against the 3rd Brigade "Strike Force" mural that I painted ... Went back a year later with my honey thinking that it would be a great opportunity to get that picture and .. sniff, sniff they had painted over it. I also hate those Bastards.

Seriously though, let's see how it plays out .... it might be a nice addition to http://www.LightBuffalo.com

Lightfighter Out ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it - forced you eh? oh man. you're killing me - but i did think i would probably get a new blog out of it when i showed you the one my post 9/11 1SG and i administrate for our former rifle company. HA! now if you'll excuse me -

hey lightfighters, go visit my blog at http://gemutlichheit.blogspot.com

later.

Anonymous said...

one other thing - you keep crying about that pic you don't have of that 'rainman' quality mural and you're going to screw up your PC with those salty tears - that goddamn camera of yours should have had an infantry-proof data plate on it with instructions. come on man - i'm an 11B. i am qualified to use that fancy camera only as a bludgeon...

Ha!

Donald Shook said...

You kill me ... I think that if anything it was all the shots of Jack Daniels and Mescal Tequila from the previous evening that did it .. not to mention the 5 mile PT run that you made me go on with you the morning after ... You Scout Studs are all the same.

Anonymous said...

just FYI - that girl's name wasn't "5 mile PT run"...

out.