
Updated image. Still need to identify a handful of men .. your help is appreciated.

Photograph compliments of Steve Gardner who sent me some great historical items to use for the on going 4th Battalion historical projects. You're mission if you were to accept is to pinpoint who's who for yours truly. Some faces I recognize ... CSM Rodriguez, LTC Gardner, Matt Lissner, Andy Rohling, and Evan Huelfer.
I'll post other names as I get them in .... Thanks in Advance.
5 comments:
I believe that the first on the left is HHC CO: Cpt. Banks.
Correct ... I blew up the image and indeed Banks is the name on the name tag. Can you fill in anymore info like, first name, years served with the 4th Battalion. Thanks in advance.
5 is Chaplain CPT Mark Benz
13 is LT Jason Begue
Number 7 was 1LT Tony Ponko PL AT Platoon. He was my last PL before I moved to 7th ID NCOA
Number 7 was 1LT Tony Ponko PL AT Platoon. He was my last PL before I moved to 7th ID NCOA --- Submitted By SFC (RET) Ralph Fisk HHC 4-17 TOW Platoon 1989-1991
Post a Comment