
1. Kelly Jones (anyone have a middle initial for Kelly? I think that he was from Texas? Can anyone confirm this?
I need full names if you can remember .. and homestates if possible.
Ok guys .. I need some identification. I got this picture from John Anderson. Any help in identifying the rest would be appreciated. You should have orders for your CIB's, etc .. from the invasion and if they threw a ton of 4th Battalion names on there, which they normally did when a lot of awards were issued .. it would be a good place for me to start looking .. would give me peoples full names, etc ....
Shook Out
Shook Out
7 comments:
Top right with the PC on is Bradley J Nelson.
If I recall the guy at top dead center was my friend Pulka. It's something like that.
I recognize many others, but am blanking on their names.
i know that is not sfc laporta. however i cannot recall his name.
right below Chase is Aeschelman
To the right of spc burns is Barraza, from Texas. To the right of Barraza is Aeschelmin (spelling).
Up two face only shot is Foster.
3rd fro the right is Watt - the medic
above Martinez r to l is Truman and Barrazza
Spc Colimbini left of Sgt Patrick
Post a Comment