Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tommy Jackson (HHC 4-17: 88-92)

I was a HHC "Road Hogs" under 1SG Ripka, and 1SG Stewart. I use to work in the S4 shop along with SPC Berry. I also went to Panama with the unit. Feel free to contact me.

Again, thanks

Thomas Jackson



Shimmy Beach, Panama.....SPC Tommy Ross, SPC Paul York, SPC Willie Taylor




SPC Anthony Young at Shimmy Beach Panama.




This is 1SG Danny Stewart. I think he was the Mortar or AT platoon sergeant before he became the first sergeant. This was taken at Ft Hunter Leggit. His favorite saying "Soldier, if I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to you!"




This is a picture of SPC York (Commo). This picture was taken in Panama.




This was taken at Ft. Hunter Leggit. SGT Ralph Fisk. The guy in the
back was an officer in HHC but I don't remember his name.




SPC Zeke Leonard and CPL Thomas Jackson (S-4)...Panama

No comments: