Tuesday, September 08, 2009

3-17 Medics


Doug Moore sent this picture in from his days with HHC 3-17 (Medics) 1984-1986. Can anyone identify these 3-17 Buffalo?

5 comments:

C-Berthold said...

Wow, what memories this site has brought back. I served as a medic with 3/17 and 4/17 from 86-89. Is this site still active, I tried to subscribe to association, but could not. I would appreciate any other info. My email address is:

christopher.berthold@us.army.mil

Thanks,

Chris Berthold

C-Berthold said...

Top Row 2md from right is SSG Baker, middle row 2nd from right is SGT Moore, all the way left is SGT Brown. They guy without the hat is the PA and I believe his name was CW2 Yankovich. I will dig through some stuff and confirm the PA's name.

What a great website.

C-Berthold said...

PA's name is Yorkovich, I was close, but just confirmed.

C-Berthold said...

PA's name is Yorkovich, I was close, but just confirmed.

Anonymous said...

Kneeling on the right I believe is James Dyehouse(sp?)

Chris Berthold